Projects Overview

Projects Overview

IsoEnergy Locations Map

IsoEnergy holds six strategically located and prospective assets in the eastern Athabasca Basin including a 100%-interest in the Thorburn Lake project which is located 7 kilometers east of Cameco's Cigar Lake mine. The Thorburn property contains several geological features that are important for uranium exploration, including the presence of graphitic metasediments, large structures, hydrothermal alteration and elevated uranium and uranium pathfinder geochemistry. Uranium has been intersected on the property, including 0.6 metres of 0.43% U3O8 in drill hole DDH-11-05a in basement rocks immediately below the sub-Athabasca unconformity.

IsoEnergy also holds an option to earn an initial 70%-interest (with a first right on the remaining 30%) in the Radio project. Radio is located 2 kilometres east (and along strike) of Rio Tinto’s Roughrider uranium deposit. The Company can earn the initial interest by spending CAD$10 million in exploration expenditures by May 31, 2017.

Email Signup

Sign up for the latest news and updates
Sign up for the latest news and updates