Forward Looking Statements
This web site contains forward-looking statements, including but not limited to comments regarding predictions and projections. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore involve inherent risks, assumptions and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.
Any reference to historical estimates and resources should not be relied upon. These historical estimates are not current and a Q. P. has not done sufficient work to classify the historical estimate and IsoEnergy Ltd. is not treating the historical estimate as a current resource estimate.
All of the scientific and technical information on the Site has been reviewed and approved by Mr. Steve Blower, P.Geo., Vice President – Exploration for IsoEnergy. Mr. Blower has verified the sampling, analytical, and test data underlying the information or opinions contained herein by reviewing original data certificates and monitoring all of the data collection protocols. Mr. Blower is a qualified person for the purposes of National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (“NI 43-101”).
For additional information regarding the Company’s Radio project please refer to the Technical Report entitled “Technical Report for the Radio Project, Northern Saskatchewan” dated effective August 19, 2016 prepared by Tim Maunula, available under IsoEnergy’s profile on www.sedar.com. Mr. Maunula is a “qualified person” under NI 43-101.
For additional information regarding the Company’s Thorburn Lake project please refer to the Technical Report entitled “Technical Report for the Thorburn Lake Project, Northern Saskatchewan” dated effective September 26, 2016 prepared by Tim Maunula, available under IsoEnergy’s profile on www.sedar.com. Mr. Maunula is a “qualified person” under NI 43-101.
For additional information regarding the Company’s Larocque East project please refer to the Technical Report entitled “Technical Report for the Larocque East Project, Northern Saskatchewan” dated effective May 15, 2019 prepared by Tim Maunula, available under IsoEnergy’s profile on www.sedar.com. Mr. Maunula is a “qualified person” under NI 43-101.
Third Party Links
IsoEnergy Ltd. has provided links from this web site to several other web sites which are arms-length to the Company. The viewer should be aware that in linking to these outside web sites, he or she is leaving the IsoEnergy Ltd. web site and that the Company is not responsible for the content of any other site.
Information That We Collect
(1) “Google Analytics” cookies (a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc). Google Analytics sets four cookies that allow us to analyze traffic on the website. Google Analytics cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to this website and to see how visitors move around the site (in particular, what pages of the website are being visited). This helps us to improve the way our website works.
(2) Display and preference settings cookies are placed on your computer for user optimization. For example, if you changed the size of the text on our website when you last visited, a cookie will remember that so that you don’t need to do it again.
(3) “Session cookies” are placed on your computer to identify and maintain a browsing session, and to remember whether you have rejected cookies through your browser settings.
(4) Cookies that track whether a social networking option has been used to forward material from the Site are also placed on your computer so that we know which social networking tools have been used.
These cookies do not collect or track any personal data or information about you as an individual. Instead, they are focused on how the website is used, and seek to enhance the accessibility of the website. If you do not want to accept cookies from our Site, you may configure your web browser so that it does not accept cookies; however, certain functions available on the website may be lost. These cookies do not collect or track any Personal Information.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
We will use your Personal Information to process your subscription or requests for information. We may also use such Personal Information to offer additional information to you about us, our projects, to customize the types of information and promotional materials you receive from us, evaluate how our Site is being used and the audience our Site is reaching, identify market trends and market interests that help us improve the products and services that we offer, and develop and improve the content and operation of our Site to better serve the needs of our subscribers.
(1) Sharing Information with Other Companies. We will not share your Personal Information with affiliates or third parties.
(2) Email Addresses. We will use your email addresses to send you news releases. If you submit an inquiry via email about your subscription, for security reasons we may ask you to provide additional information so we can verify your identity.
(4) Promotional Materials. We may send you information which we believe to be relevant to your interests. Though we hope you gain value from the email messages you receive, you can choose to opt out of receiving further messages by following the instructions provided at the bottom of each email.
We will reveal your personal information without your prior permission only when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of this information is required to establish the identity of, to contact or to initiate legal proceedings against a person or persons who are suspected of infringing rights or property belonging to us or to others who could be harmed by your activities or of persons who could (deliberately or otherwise) transgress upon these rights and property. We reserve the right to disclose personal information when we have good reason to believe that this is required to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
(1) You have the right to information about what personal data we process, how and on what basis as set out in this policy.
(2) You have the right to access your own personal data to understand whether we hold information about you and, if so, for us to give you certain details about that information and/or the information itself. This is commonly known as a subject access request, which you may request by contacting us through email@example.com. We may require additional information to verify your identity before handing over your information.
(3) You can correct any inaccuracies in your personal data. To do so contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) You have the right to request that we erase your personal data where we were not entitled under the law to process it or it is no longer necessary to process it for the purpose it was collected.
(5) While you are requesting that your personal data is corrected or erased or are contesting the lawfulness of our processing, you can request for its use to be restricted while we comply with your request.
(6) You have the right to object to data processing where we are relying on a legitimate interest to do so and you think that your rights and interests outweigh our own and you wish us to stop.
(7) You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data and to transfer your personal data to another data controller. We will not charge for this and will in most cases aim to do this within one month. We may require additional information to verify your identity before handing over your information.
(8) You have the right to be notified of a data security breach concerning your personal data.
Although we take the security of your Personal Information very seriously and are constantly improving our efforts to protect it, no electronic communication over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secured. Should a breach of personal data occur (whether in respect of you or someone else) then we will take notes and keep evidence of that breach. If the breach is likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals then we will also notify the Information Commissioner’s Office.